Directions for Designing a Web Page
- Talk with school officials to get permission to post one or more pages on the school's website.
- Arrange with school officials to get technical assistance for you and the class.
- Have students brainstorm the content and design of the page.
- Have students view sample sites on the Web.
- Have students prepare text, take or select digital photographs, and gather other content such as clip art.
- Have students view the draft page in a browser to proofread, critique, and revise their work.
- Get school approval to launch the page.
- Go live.
- Publicize the site within the school and through local news media.
- Use the site as a visual aid when making presentations about the project.