The resolutions listed on this website contain official actions and policy decisions of the Board of Education since 1996. This website does not contain resolutions related to the Literary Fund, regulatory actions or resolutions of recognition given to individuals or organizations by the Board of Education.
Click on a resolution title to view the full text.
- Requesting Feasibility Study: Availability of Standards of Learning Tests to Nonpublic School Students
Resolution Number 1998-1: January 8, 1998
- Raising the 18-hour Cap to Twenty-four Hours Across the Board for Professional Studies and Teacher Education
Resolution Number 1998-2A: May 28, 1998
- Expressing Support for the Virginia Early Reading Initiative
Resolution Number 1998-2: July 23, 1998
- Setting Passing Scores on the Standards of Learning Tests: Principles and Considerations
Resolution Number 1998-3: September 29, 1998
- Establishing Policies Regarding Limited English Proficiency Students and Fairness in Standards of Learning Testing
Resolution Number 1998-4: October 28, 1998
- Establishing Annual Review of Standards of Learning Test Program
Resolution Number 1998-5: October 29, 1998
- Establishing Cut Scores for Standards of Learning Tests
Resolution Number 1998-6: October 29-30, 1998
Select another year or return to Board Resolutions main page.
NOTE: the Virginia Board of Education resolutions presented on this website are representations and may not be exact duplicates of the official documents filed with the Board of Education. For additional information about these public records, contact: Emily Webb.