COMMONWEALTH of VIRGINIA
Department of Education
September 5, 2014
TO: Division Superintendents
FROM: Steven R. Staples, Superintendent of Public Instruction
Attached are the 2014-2015 Title II, Part A, federal allocations for each school division (Attachment A). The amount of the Title II, Part A, allocations available through the reimbursement process as of July 1, 2014, is 25.85 percent, and the remaining 74.15 percent is available as of October 1, 2014. The terms of the grant award are available in Attachment B.
The procedures and forms for submitting an application for ESEA funds are available at: http://www.doe.virginia.gov/federal_programs/esea/applications/index.shtml. The applications were due July 1, 2014. For questions about the Title II, Part A, allocations or application process, please contact Carol Sylvester, Title II, Part A, specialist, at (804) 371-0908 or Carol.Sylvester@doe.virginia.gov.